That's the first thing I thought, Dagmara - that it looked like you! - I bet your wheels are very pretty with the rainbow covers! You used a lovely collage of papers behind your image! Julia xx
Bardzo Wam wszystkim dziękuję za komentarze! Wiele dla mnie znaczą! <3 Komentarze na blogu to dla mnie jak powrót do naszej wielkiej blogowej rodziny, do tego, jak to było jeszcze kilkanaście lat temu, przed fb, kiedy blogi żyły i to tu toczyło się życie blogowe. Fajnie jest to znowu czuć. :) Pozdrawiam Was serdecznie i dziękuję!
A great mixed media style card, love all the fun colors and designs on the background!
OdpowiedzUsuńLove your eclectic collage card Dagmara, what a great image for your focal point. I’m mentally picturing your rainbow wheel covers now!
OdpowiedzUsuńThat's the first thing I thought, Dagmara - that it looked like you! - I bet your wheels are very pretty with the rainbow covers! You used a lovely collage of papers behind your image! Julia xx
OdpowiedzUsuń